Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

"Thoughts of Emily" is just a blog about my life. My life trapped in between places I called home. Those being Bangkok, Seattle and now Hong Kong. For now I don't know where I am heading in life. But you can learn more about me by following this blog. :)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Results of the Emotional IQ Test
Emotional IQ
Ruler
Your score = 106 Your score

My score for the emotional intelligent quiz was 106. The score was slightly above the average. I was expecting higher score, however I do realize that sometimes I blame myself in such a minor problems. I still know how to make myself feel better at the time; within the certain period of time, I would return to normal state of emotions. The description said that I would be able to solve my problem and also enjoy helping others solve their problems. I think that is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home