Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

"Thoughts of Emily" is just a blog about my life. My life trapped in between places I called home. Those being Bangkok, Seattle and now Hong Kong. For now I don't know where I am heading in life. But you can learn more about me by following this blog. :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Personal Reflection on my progress in AP Psychology
It has been almost two months and a half, since the first day in AP Psychology class. Like I have expected, there are various fascinating facts to learn about human organisms and how each of us uniquely percept the interactions around us. So far, I am doing okay in class. When there’s a lecture, I try to fully understand what the teacher is saying and that certainly helps me with understanding the chapter. However, in my opinion, I should spend more time reading the book. For most of the time I understand the concepts and the definitions, however, I don’t really know the examples for each theory, and I think that is one thing I need to improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home