Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

"Thoughts of Emily" is just a blog about my life. My life trapped in between places I called home. Those being Bangkok, Seattle and now Hong Kong. For now I don't know where I am heading in life. But you can learn more about me by following this blog. :)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What makes people do what they do?

In my opinion, people do what they do because of their values, what they believe is the right thing to do in that situation. The society/ family set their values for them; they might not set the values for them, but they are the major influence to a person’s values. And those values are the motives that enable someone to do something. Since each person has different beliefs and values, their actions would vary. Some people might think killing animals is bad, while another group of people says that sacrificing animals is right. So the differences in the society are common, because the reason for their actions diversify by the different societies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home