Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

"Thoughts of Emily" is just a blog about my life. My life trapped in between places I called home. Those being Bangkok, Seattle and now Hong Kong. For now I don't know where I am heading in life. But you can learn more about me by following this blog. :)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

MY MOTIVATION FOR STUDYING PSYCHOLOGY


To be honest, i never want to study psychology until last year. I always think that why do you need to understand more about people behaviors and thoughts. I thought I understand why certain individuals would react uniquely to the same situation, but actually i never understand it. I admitted I was scared to learn more about people and their complicated minds, because sometimes there lies the problems I never want to face. But don't you wonder sometimes, why would someone pay so much for just a brand-name tiny wallet? Why would someone cry over such a little changes in their lives? I realized, maybe by studying psychology I would truely and totally understand human's minds and behaviors. Therefore, I might be able to interact more with people and understand a person's true intention in doing this or that. Since i want to further study economics in college, I think the understanding of human beings might give you more confidence, because you know your reaction would be appropiate for the situation and you know what is the best way to interact with people. So my motivations to study psychology is to come to an understanding of people's minds and behavior in order to communicate and interact more with people throughout the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home