Name:
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

"Thoughts of Emily" is just a blog about my life. My life trapped in between places I called home. Those being Bangkok, Seattle and now Hong Kong. For now I don't know where I am heading in life. But you can learn more about me by following this blog. :)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"ABSTRACT RANDOM"

On Monday, we were assigned to do a test that would reflect our ways of thinking. It turns out that I am an “Abstract Random”. A characteristic that could be applied to me are that my actions depend on my emotions. I admit that I am an emotional person, and when I am frustrated, I cannot concentrate on my work. When I am happy, I also wouldn’t be able to work since I am always too hyper. Another characteristic is that my view of time is always a restricted period of time. I always do things on the last few days, such as packing my suitcase for a week trip. Another thing is that when I communicate I have to communicate with gestures and visual, it is especially true when I try to communicate to another AR (Abstract Random). We know what we are going say without actually saying it out, which was true, because when we were put to discuss in groups, Euy and I proved that statement. We were able to communicate through “Yeah? Yeah… YEAH! YEAHH!” There’re a lot of other qualities that can be able to apply to me, however, these are the strong characteristics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home